Spring Beef will be ready in June-July, first come first served!
Reserve your Whole Beef Share today with a $1,600 deposit + shipping (local pickup/delivery are free).
Pay your final balance of $2,720 once your share is ready
Total amount: $4,320
A Whole Beef will keep a large family of serious beef fans eating beef for about a year. In this pack, you get EVERY single cut your cow has to offer!
With your whole beef package, you’ll always have nourishing grass-fed beef in your freezer. This package includes a wide variety of cuts from burgers and steaks to roasts and sausages. No matter the occasion, you’ll be prepared.
- 40% Premium Ground Beef:
- 120-150 lbs in convenient 1 lb packages 85/15 blend
- 30% Savory Cuts:
- 12-20 Roasts: Chuck, round, brisket
- 16-24 stew meat in convenient 1 lb packages;
- 16-20 Cross Cut Shank individually packaged;
- 12-18 packs of short ribs;
- 20 packs of premium sausages
- 30% Dry Aged Steaks:
- 36-48 Prime Steaks: Rib eye, Porterhouse, T-Bone
- 36-48 Value Steaks: Top Sirloin, Sirloin Tip, Chuck and Top Round
- Two of each of the following: Skirt, Bavette, Flank
You pay your $1,600 deposit today (shipping is an additional $100 if you choose that option). We'll invoice your for the final balance of $2,720 when your beef is ready!
- Reserve your beef today
- Your order will be ready in June - July (first come first served)
- You'll be notified when your beef starts the 14-21 day dry-age process
- We'll pack and weigh your order, and send you an invoice for the final balance
- You'll get an email to schedule your pickup, delivery or shipping date!
This share requires 16-20 cubic feet of freezer space
SHIPPING & FULFILLMENT:
We offer 3 ways to fulfill your order
- FREE - On farm pickup at our farm in Germantown, NY
- FREE - delivery to Columbia, Dutchess, Westchester, Putnam and Fairfield counties
- Shipping throughout the Northeast (New York, Connecticut, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Vermont, New Hampshire, Maine, Pennsylvania, New Jersey). Just $100 for a whole beef!
WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS ARE SAYING:
"Best meat farm around. I love Dirty Dog Farm; Josh and Jesse are incredibly knowledgable and caring about their animals and they are always so helpful with any questions I have. Great customer service and communication! We get both chicken and beef shares and our family loves it. Thank you Dirty Dog!"
-Elizabeth, Clermont, NY
"One of the best things my partner and I have done since moving up to Columbia County was finally buy a quarter cow…. Knowing we can help just a little by buying sustainable, local (and happy!) Beef is a win for sure. Happy animals make for better tasting meat to boot, on top of just doing the right thing as a consumer. We will definitely be getting more in the future and look forward to a long relationship with Dirty Dog Farm."
- Eric and Anne-Marie, Elizaville, NY