Reserve your Fall Lamb today with just a deposit + shipping (local pickup/delivery are free).
You can choose between a half (15-20+ pounds) and whole (30-40+ pounds) lamb and place a 50% deposit ($160 deposit for a half, $320 deposit for a whole)
We'll invoice your for the final balance once your share is ready (fall Lamb will be ready in September-October, first come first served)!
Due to popular demand, Dirty Dog Farm is offering our first ever fall lamb share. These grass fed & finished lambs will be raised on our pastures from April until September/October, enjoying the peak grasses of the year.
You can choose between a half and whole lamb. Each half will weigh 15+ pounds and includes:
- Juicy and Flavorful Lamb Burger and Sausages (1 lb each)
- Lamb Chops
- 1 Mouthwatering Leg of Lamb and 1 Shoulder Roast
- 1 Rack of Lamb
- Lamb Shanks
Bonus (Optional): heart, liver, kidneys, soup bones
A whole will simply be double the amount.
- Reserve your lamb today
- Your order will be ready in September-October (first come first served)
- You'll be notified when your Lamb starts the dry-age process
- We send you an invoice for the final balance
- You'll get an email to schedule your pickup, delivery or shipping date!
A half will fit in any regular freezer, a whole will require 1-2 cubic feet (either a large attached freezer, or a small section of a dedicated chest freezer)
SHIPPING & FULFILLMENT:
We offer 3 ways to fulfill your order
- FREE - On farm pickup at our farm in Germantown, NY
- FREE - delivery to Columbia, Dutchess, Westchester, Putnam and Fairfield counties
- Shipping throughout the Northeast (New York, Connecticut, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Vermont, New Hampshire, Maine, Pennsylvania, New Jersey). $19.99 for either lamb package.
WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS ARE SAYING:
"Best meat farm around. I love Dirty Dog Farm; Josh and Jesse are incredibly knowledgable and caring about their animals and they are always so helpful with any questions I have. Great customer service and communication! We get both chicken and beef shares and our family loves it. Thank you Dirty Dog!"
-Elizabeth, Clermont, NY
"One of the best things my partner and I have done since moving up to Columbia County was finally buy a quarter cow…. Knowing we can help just a little by buying sustainable, local (and happy!) Beef is a win for sure. Happy animals make for better tasting meat to boot, on top of just doing the right thing as a consumer. We will definitely be getting more in the future and look forward to a long relationship with Dirty Dog Farm."
- Eric and Anne-Marie, Elizaville, NY