This page is for you to place a deposit on Erin's 100% grass-fed beef cow! Each share is a half beef, which is 180-200 pounds. All the details are below.
If your shipping address is different than your billing address, please note it at checkout (because this is just a deposit you won't be asked for a shipping address).
Reserve your Spring beef today, with just a deposit. Your share will be ready in June.
A Half Beef will keep a family of four (or a couple of serious beef fans) eating beef for about a year. In this pack, you get EVERY single cut!
With your half beef package, you’ll always have nourishing grass-fed beef in your freezer. This package includes a wide variety of cuts from burgers and steaks to roasts and sausages. No matter the occasion, you’ll be prepared.
- 40% Premium Ground Beef:
- 60-80 lbs in convenient 1 lb packages 85/15 blend
- 30% Savory Cuts:
- 8-12 Roasts: Chuck, round, brisket
- 8-12 stew meat in convenient 1 lb packages;
- 8-10 Cross Cut Shank individually packaged;
- 8 packs of short ribs;
- 10 packs of premium sausages
- 30% Dry Aged Steaks:
- 16-20 Rib eye, Porterhouse, T Bone
- 20-24: Top Sirloin, Sirloin Tip, Chuck and Top Round
- One of each of the following: Skirt, Bavette, Flank AND Tri-Tip.
The 1/2 Beef share weighs 180-200 pounds, the total cost is $2,250. That includes everything (shipping is free because Erin rocks!)
You pay your $600 deposit today. We'll invoice your for the final balance of $1,650 once your share is ready to ship.
- Reserve your beef today
- Your order will be ready in June to July (first come first served)
- You'll be notified when your beef starts the 14-21 day dry-age process
- We'll pack and weigh your order, and send you an invoice for the final balance
- You'll get an email to schedule your pickup, delivery or shipping date!
This share requires an average of 8 cubic feet of freezer space. so you will need a chest freezer.
WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS ARE SAYING:
"Best meat farm around. I love Dirty Dog Farm; Josh and Jesse are incredibly knowledgable and caring about their animals and they are always so helpful with any questions I have. Great customer service and communication! We get both chicken and beef shares and our family loves it. Thank you Dirty Dog!"
-Elizabeth, Clermont, NY
"One of the best things my partner and I have done since moving up to Columbia County was finally buy a quarter cow…. Knowing we can help just a little by buying sustainable, local (and happy!) Beef is a win for sure. Happy animals make for better tasting meat to boot, on top of just doing the right thing as a consumer. We will definitely be getting more in the future and look forward to a long relationship with Dirty Dog Farm."
- Eric and Anne-Marie, Elizaville, NY